Stay in luxury and have SW1 all to yourself
SW1 Lodge can be yours exclusively between 1 April and end July for extended stay bookings.
You stay as a guest but the lodge will be all yours to enjoy with your family and/or chosen friends who will be staying with you.
This is the perfect answer for those re-locating to Somerset West, building a new home or awaiting a house to become available. It’s also an affordable and practical solution for companies who need extended stay accommodation for employees.
As a group you can relax in the comfortable luxury synonymous with SW1 Lodge, enjoy a full breakfast to start the day energised and have the assurance of the warm and professional care of our manager and our team.
More Info on Short-Term Lets
RATES for 12 guests sharing 6 rooms
- 2 consecutive weeks R45 000.00
- 4 calendar weeks R80 000.00
- 8 calendar weeks R150 000.00
- 12 calendar weeks R210 000.00
Terms & Condtions
SW1 Lodge’s Standard Terms & Conditions apply CLICK HERE TO VIEW, plus the following ADDITONAL
T’s & C’s, specific to our exclusive-use longer term bookings plus the following that are specific to short term lets
- Rates for exclusive use extended stay bookings apply strictly to LOW SEASON only and only for the period 1 April to 31 July
- Please note that SW1 Lodge closes for the month of August and no bookings can be taken for that month
- Rates are only valid where ONE group is booking for the full short term period
- A full breakfast is included. Visitors joining for breakfast pay R150.00 per person
- Lunch & dinner are not included
- The short term rental period is for a minimum of 14 nights
- The period booked cannot be split and must be taken consecutively
- The maximum persons accommodated is 12 sharing across 6 rooms. We do not accommodate more than 2 persons per room
- There is no discount if all rooms are not occupied
- We do not offer a single occupancy surcharge for short term lets
- The lodge will be staffed and will carry out their normal duties. The lodge cannot be booked without staff.